14 May 2016

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ [REVIEW]


[ID: CMDYMXCjXc]

Feel free to use my ID when registering and receive gifts!

This is one of the otome games that I'm currently playing. Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ is an English romance stimulation application developed by NTT Solmare Corporation. One of my favorite companies that produced beautiful CGs (photos) for its characters and have become more innovative with advertising their games.


Summary:
One day, I received the Acceptance Letter from Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy, the most prestigious magic academy among all kingdoms. It was like a dream come true for me since I was sending applications to the academy for so long! When I’ve got to the academy with full of anticipation in my heart, I was just thinking about the academic life would be the most delightful. But then, I soon found out the astonishing truth. The Acceptance Letter that I’ve got was just a 'provisional' one after all… There was the ceremony called the Judgment to evaluate and determine if the provisional students were suitable to enter the academy. The Judgment would be performed by the magical tool called the Scale of Judgment on 13th day, or the last day of their trial period... (Geez! Someone should have explained it to me at the very beginning!). Now, I’ve got to prepare for the trial before the Judgment. To get ready to pass the trial, I need the assistance of my Buddy, a partner of the academy. My fate to become an official student lies in the hand of my Buddy's, but I just wonder who would it be? Now, open the door! Find out a mystery behind Gedonelune Royal Magic academy, and start a magical romance with him, your everlasting true love!

Gameplay:
To read the story, you will need 1 story ticket. Each story ticket takes about 4 hours to replenish and the maximum to keep hold is 5. You are entitled to 1 FREE Make a Date each day. So, remember to login into game every day! In this game system, there are Coins and Lunes. Coins require real money, while Lunes can be earned through Extra Curriculum. Doing extra curriculum will increase your magic grade which is needed to pass missions during the story.

There are 2 types of stories that required different avatars: Premium & Normal. Premium Story will be saved in the Memories album and is more romantic. You can read as many times as you want later on. Moreover, a CG (photo) will be given. However, the required avatar can only be bought in Coins. Whereas, Normal Story's avatar can either be bought in Coins or Lunes. 


There are 3 endings: HappyNormal & Unhappy. There will be 2 or more choices to choose from time to time, one of which will increase your love meter by 7 points. Sometimes, it is meant for you to choose all the choices. As a result, it won't affect your love meter at all. 

- Main Stories -
























- The Sequels -





Download this game now and enjoy your magical school life~ Hope you enjoy what I had introduced! 

Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment