16 May 2016

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ [Azusa Kuze's Walkthrough]


This is Azusa Kuze's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+. He is student from Hinamoto. On the surface, he is a sweet and dependable guy. Not until when you found out he has a dangerous dark secret and motive. Are you able to handle the truth? Can you help him to get out of his dark plan?


There are 3 endings, only Happy and Normal endings have CGs. The choices stated in this walkthrough will increase the love meter by 7 points, unless stated otherwise. Sometimes, you need to select all the choices given but it will not affect the love meter. Remember to do extra curriculum often to increase your magic grade and pass through the mission.

Day 1

"I'm sorry!"
"That's so sad..."
"Thanks!"
"I can see why."

Day 2

"For me?"
"Sure!"

Required Avatar Item: Mysterious Butterfly Hairpiece (500 Lunes)

"It's a rosary."

"Why did you come to this academy?" [No Effect]
"What is Hinamoto like?" [No Effect]

"What is your magic like?" [No Effect]
"Any questions for me?" [No Effect]

Day 3

"That's sweet of you, but..."
A ship

Premium Story - Exotic Princess Hairstyle (250 Coins)
Normal Story - Mini-Pompadour with Braided Pigtails (50 Coins or 500 Lunes)

"Like this?"
"That works both ways though."
"You don't know it's him!"

Day 4

"So you're not sick?"
Person
"That's a shame."

Tell Azusa. [No Effect]
Don't tell Azusa. [No Effect]

Magic Grade - 500 Points

"You can't ask that!"

Day 5

"You think so too?"
"I was worried."
Wash

Magic Grade - 2,000 Points

"I'm here for you."
Kiss him.
"I do..."
Tell him.

Day 6

"I think so..."

Magic Grade - 4,000 Points

"I want to be there for you."
"I'll do anything."
"You can't do this!"
"I'm fine."

Day 7

"Not today."
"So cruel..."
Magia Flau

Premium Story - Lunch Box Basket with Gourmet Sandwiches (400 Coins)
Normal Story - Red Apple (100 Coins or 3,000 Lunes)

"Fine."
"Let's keep looking."
"It's nothing."

Day 8

"By my own choice."
Chameleon
Hide behind Prefect Klaus.

Magic Grade - 7,000 Points

"But I have Azusa."
"It's exciting."
"Fine."
Don't ask.

Day 9

"I'm worried."
Peridot
Lumen
"I wanted to see you."

Magic Grade - 9,500 Points

Move closer.
"No, thanks."

Day 10

"This is the real me."
Protect

How they live [No Effect]
Their horns [No Effect]
Where they live [No Effect]
The legend [No Effect]

Magic Grade - 11,250 Points

Say nothing.
"Nothing."
Give it back.

Day 11-1

Premium Story - Afternoon Tea Set (500 Coins)
Normal Story - Herb Tea Set (300 Coins or 6,500 Lunes)

"I don't know."
Meteor
"No thanks."
Ask.
"Let's keep looking."

Day 11-2

Don't stop.

"Enough is enough!" [No Effect]
"Let's stop this..." [No Effect]

Magic Grade - 14,500 Points

"Run!"
"I do."
"I'll save him."

Day 11-3

"That you..."
"I have to try."
"That's not true."
"Let's go!"

Day 12

Premium Story - Hinomoto Formal Dress (900 Coins)
Normal Story - Sailor Dress (500 Coins or 10,000 Lunes)

"Yeah..."
"I forgive him."
"Okay!"
"That's right."

"I don't want to." [No Effect]
"I won't forgive you." [No Effect]




*** SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY CGs:


 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

HAPPY ENDING CGs:


 

NORMAL ENDING CGs:

 

Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment