26 September 2017

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ [Glenn Qing's Walkthrough]


This is Glenn Qing's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+



There are 3 endings, only Happy and Normal endings have CGs. The choices stated in this walkthrough will increase the love meter by 7 points, unless stated otherwise. Sometimes, you need to select all the choices given but it will not affect the love meter. Remember to do extra curriculum often to increase your magic grade and pass through the mission.

Day 1

Not really.
Yes please.

Required Avatar Item - Glenn's Wand (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lune)

I was just a little shocked...
Glenn.

Day 2

I agree...
A wand and a spell.
Dark Magic.
Of course!

Day 3

Why did you bring Glenn up?
Yeah...
Could it have been Dark Magic?

Premium Story - Teardrop Earring -Crystal- (Room) (250 Coins)
Normal Story - Dangle Hoop Earring -Red- (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lune)

Not at all.

Day 4

I'm sorry.
I'm happy.

Magic Grade - 500 Points

Of course.
I wouldn't like it.

Day 5

We're Buddies...
Yes, I do...

Magic Grade - 2,000 Points

I was at the cave...

Day 6

I just got here.
I went there.

Magic Grade - 4,000 Points

Yes.
You like the wing rabbits.

Day 7

Premium Story - Wavy Mid-Length Bob with Braids (Room) (400 Coins)
Normal Story - Mussy Hair -Brown- (Room) (100 Coins or 3,000 Lune)

Actually it is.
I don't know.
I guess so.

Day 8

Maybe a little.

Magic Grade - 7,000 Points

I was just curious.
Why do you ask?

Day 9

Are you jealous?

Magic Grade - 9,500 Points

Yeah, I trust you.

Day 10

I might.

Magic Grade - 11,250 Points

I wouldn't believe.

Day 11-1

I'm scared, but...

Premium Story - Timeless Town Background (Garden) (800 Coins)
Normal Story - Wasteland Background (Garden) (400 Coins or 8,000 Lune)

I think you're special.

Day 11-2

Perhaps my feelings got through to Glenn...?
I want to save you.
I wouldn't choose either.

Magic Grade - 14,500 Points

Day 11-3

I thought you knew that already?
...Probably.

Day 12

Well, kind of...
I remember.

Premium Story - Guardian Mage's Uniform (Room) (1000 Coins)
Normal Story - Cloak of Dark-Side Wizard (Room) (500 Coins or 10,000 Lune)





*** SPOILER ALERT***




MAIN STORY CGs:


HAPPY ENDING CGs:


NORMAL ENDING CGs:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment