1 May 2017

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ [Cerim Leiado's Walkthrough]


This is Cerim Leiado's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+

There are 3 endings, only Happy and Normal endings have CGs. The choices stated in this walkthrough will increase the love meter by 7 points, unless stated otherwise. Sometimes, you need to select all the choices given but it will not affect the love meter. Remember to do extra curriculum often to increase your magic grade and pass through the mission.

Day 1

"All right."

Required Avatar Item - Granting Wishes Radio Mic (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lune)

"Sorry..."
"He just might be..."

Day 2

"I'd rather not."
"Nice to meet you..."
"Mind if I sit next to you?"
"With songs."
"Way too tough..."
"Sounds rough..."

Day 3

Speak to him.

Premium Story - Stuffed Ronny (Room) (250 Coins)
Normal Story - Funny Flower (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lune)

"Nothing..."
"No."
"They get cursed."
"Life."
"How impressive it was...!"
"Hey, that's mean!"

Day 4

"It's not your fault..."
"I didn't say that."
"Sanatio Aura."
"Wind."

Magic Grade - 500 Points

"Like, your family?" [No Effect]
"Like, what you do on weekends?" [No Effect]
"Like, what you like to eat?" [No Effect]
"Like, your hobbies?" [No Effect]

Day 5

Sit next to him.
"Song."
"I'm interested..."

Magic Grade - 2,000 Points

Play it off.

Day 6

Magic Grade - 4,000 Points

"I'm sorry, too."
Try holding hands.
"I don't."
"Trust me."

Day 7

"Well..."
"Francisca."
With Cerim.

Premium Story - Loose Waves (Room) (400 Coins)
Normal Story - Simple Buns (Room) (100 Coins or 3,000 Lune)

Go after him.

Day 8

"I'm sorry."
"Water."
"Earth."
Ask to pair with Cerim.

Magic Grade - 7,000 Points

"How couldn't I?"

"I saved his life?" [No Effect]
"Can you tell me about the crystal?" [No Effect]
"Can you tell me about the Leiado family?" [No Effect]
"Can you tell me about the knights' duty?" [No Effect]

Day 9

"I won't."
Go look for him.
"Time."
"The Tower of Sorrow."
"Three."

Magic Grade - 9,500 Points

"Come on!"
"Not at all!"

Day 10

"I feel kind of sick."
"Probably not."
"Finger."

Magic Grade - 11,250 Points

"I don't."
"Cerim."

Day 11-1

"But..."
"I don't feel well."
"Are you all right?!"

Premium Story - Crystal Cave (Garden) (800 Coins)
Normal Story - Cave Entrance (Garden) (400 Coins or 8,000 Lune)

Day 11-2

"I'll believe you."
Attack.
"All right."

Day 11-3

"I don't want to!"
"I'll fight with Cerim!"
"All right."

Magic Grade - 14,500 Points

Day 12

"I'm fine."
"Cerim, what will we do?"

Premium Story - Diva's Dress (Room) (1,000 Coins)
Normal Story - Sapphire Blue Dress (Room) (500 Coins or 10,000 Lune)

"I'm pretty happy."




*** SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY CGs:


HAPPY ENDING CGs:


NORMAL ENDING CGs:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment