4 April 2018

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ [Zeus Brundle's Walkthrough]


This is Zeus Brundle's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+.


There are 3 endings, only Happy and Normal endings have CGs. The choices stated in this walkthrough will increase the love meter by 7 points, unless stated otherwise. Sometimes, you need to select all the choices given but it will not affect the love meter. Remember to do extra curriculum often to increase your magic grade and pass through the mission.

Chapter 1


“I’ll do it!”
Snap at him.
“You wish!”

Chapter 2

“No!”

Required Avatar Item - Sparkling Bow (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lune)

“I could make tea.”

Chapter 3

“He’s self-centered.”
“I know.”

Magic Grade - 2,500 Points

Chapter 4

“Thank you.”

Premium Story - Sparkling Rosy Pumps (Room) (250 Coins)
Normal Story - Where's my other shoe? (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lune)

“Can you tell me how you do it?!”

Chapter 5

“Are you fine with me?”
Do it.

Chapter 6

Premium Story - Butterfly Bouquet -Blue- (Room) (400 Coins)
Normal Story - Mad Butterfly Bouquet -Red- (Room) (100 Coins or 3,000 Lune)

“I can’t wait!”
“Please do!”

Chapter 7

“You heard me.”
“Zeus.”

Magic Grade - 8,500 Points

Chapter 8

“It’s a special relationship.”
“To apologize.”

Magic Grade - 10,000 Points

Chapter 9

“It’s just...”
“That girl...”

Magic Grade - 12,000 Points

Chapter 10

“I’m fine.”
“You knew?”

Premium Story - Fishtail Long-sleeved Dress (Room) (800 Coins)
Normal Story - Side-slit Mini Dress with a Cape (Room) (400 Coins or 8,000 Lune)

Chapter 11

“You’re the worst!”
“No!”

Magic Grade - 16,000 Points

Chapter 12

Premium Story - Bridal Braided Hairstyle (Room) (1,000 Coins)
Normal Story - Simple Short Hairstyle -Blue- (Room) (500 Coins or 10,000 Lune)

I’ve got no choice but to just do it!
“It makes me angry.”

Chapter 13

“Zeus, wait!”
“You can’t give up.”

Magic Grade - 19,000 Points

Chapter 14

“That’s fine.”
“Maybe I’m not.”

Magic Grade - 21,000 Points






*** SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY CGs:



HAPPY ENDING CGs:



NORMAL ENDING CGs:



Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment