17 November 2017

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ [Klaus Goldstein's Walkthrough - The Sequel]


This is the sequel of Klaus Goldstein's main story from Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+


There are 3 endings, but only Happy Ending CGs to be collected. Remember to do extra curriculum often to increase your magic grade and pass through the mission.

Chapter 1

“I only came this far because of you.”
“Actually...”
“Yeah.”

Required Avatar Item - Magical Star Lantern (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lune)

“That’s not true.”

Chapter 2

“Thanks, but...”
“No it isn’t.”
“No, I’m okay.”

Magic Grade - 2,000 Points

“Right...”

Chapter 3

“I’ll be fine.”

Premium Story - Graduation Cap with School Emblem (Room) (250 Coins)
Normal Story - Graduation Cap (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lune)

“That’s so mean!”

Magic Grade - 5,500 Points

Chapter 4

“How flattering...”
“You could say that.”

Magic Grade - 8,775 Points

“A strict professor.”
“You haven’t told me you loved me.”

Chapter 5

“Sagitta.”

Premium Story - Gorgeous Updo Hairstyle (Room) (400 Coins)
Normal Story - Braided Gradation Pigtails -Pink/ Purple- (Room) (100 Coins or 3,000 Lune)

“I don’t know if I want to wait that long.”
“That makes me so happy.”

Chapter 6

Magic Grade - 13,500 Points

“Good point.”
“I’m sorry.”
“Please, tell me.”
“Yeah.”

Chapter 7

“Are you sure?”

Magic Grade - 16,000 Points

“No way.”
“I’m fine.”

Premium Story - Small Growly Light in the Forest (Garden) (800 Coins)
Normal Story - In-the-moonlight Background (Garden) (400 Coins or 8,000 Lune)

Chapter 8

“I could never do that.”

Premium Story - Flower One-piece Dress (Room) (1,000 Coins)
Normal Story - Casual Button One-piece Dress (Room) (500 Coins or 10,000 Lune)

“That’s cute.”
“That makes me happy.”

Magic Grade - 18,500 Points




*** SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY CGs:


HAPPY ENDING CGs:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment