2 February 2018

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+ [Sigurd Curtis' Walkthrough]


This is Sigurd Curtis' walkthrough from Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart+


There are 3 endings, only Happy and Normal endings have CGs. The choices stated in this walkthrough will increase the love meter by 7 points, unless stated otherwise. Sometimes, you need to select all the choices given but it will not affect the love meter. Remember to do extra curriculum often to increase your magic grade and pass through the mission.

Day 1


"She is."
"Are you sure?"
"It's held on leap years."

Required Avatar Item - Magical Quil Pen (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lunes)

Day 2

"A partner."
"Yeah..."
"Magical Trees."
"I've got this!"

Day 3

"A cloud bird."
"Ruby-eyes."
"I'd love that!"

Premium Story - Dove-on-flowers Hair Accessory (Room) (250 Coins)
Normal Story - Bat-shaped Hair Accessory (Room) (50 Coins or 500 Lune)

Day 4

"The Tower of Sorrow."
"It makes sense now."

Magic Grade - 500 Points

"An element."
“Wind.”
"Then I have to help, too."

Day 5

Ask him.
"Aqua."
"It sounds like fun!"
"I'm jealous."

Day 6

Tell her.
"I can't."

Magic Grade - 2,000 Points

"She fired her bow."
"What if I am..."
"I think so."

Day 7

"I know."

Premium Story - Long Hair with Curly Hair Ends (Room) (400 Coins)
Normal Story - Heart-shaped Wavy Hair (Room) (100 Coins or 3,000 Lune)

"Eat some good." [No affection]
"Go somewhere picturesque." [No affection]
"Go to an accessory store." [No affection]

Magic Grade - 4,000 Points

"Okay."

Day 8

"Just stop."
"Lumen."

Magic Grade - 7,000 Points

"Yeah."
Practice.

Day 9

"Leave it to me!"
"A silver flute."

"Ask everyone for help." [No affection]
"Use magic." [No affection]
"Just soldier on." [No affection]

Magic Grade - 9,500 Points

"I'm not sure I can."

Day 10

"Yeah."
"Chica."

Magic Grade - 11,250 Points

"Sorry."
"Yeah."

Day 11-1

"This is so embarrassing."
"Holo Logium."
"Hate this."
"I can tell."

Premium Story - Sol Festival Background (Garden) (800 Coins)
Normal Story - Her Dormroom (Garden) (400 Coins or 8,000 Lune)

Day 11-2

"Anyone would."
"I can't."

Magic Grade - 14,500 Points

"I'll try."

Day 11-3

"No!"
"Decorations."
"I'll try."

Day 12

"I'm nervous."
"I'll eat them."
"Liar."

Premium Story - Cloud Dress (Room) (1,000 Coins)
Normal Story - Bat Girl Dress (Room) (500 Coins or 10,000 Lune)




*** SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY CGs:

 
 
 

HAPPY ENDING CGs:

 

NORMAL ENDING CGs:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

1 comment :