20 September 2015

Starstruck Love [Shion's Walkthrough]

This is Shion's walkthrough, from Starstruck Love. Shion is a lead singer for a band named Terzetto. Overall, he is a manipulative person and get jealous easily to the extent he get mental breakdowns sometimes. He is always caring and over-protective towards the protagonist. Even though he claims that she is like his little sister, he stare daggers at men who came near her. Deep down, he is actually super in love with her. He also had his mysterious side where there is a secret room that no one is allowed to enter. In Deep Love ending, the protagonist managed to calm Shion down and get out of the situation. In Crazed Love ending, both of them became so in love that they distant themselves from the world and lived on. In Extreme Love ending, Shion literally gone mad.


In this walkthrough, do take note that some choices involve 2 characters and some are not. Some choices are for chic level, which is required for the endings. Choices with no indication is (+0). There are 3 different endings with specific requirements, so be careful. Certain affection level will lead to special story which reveals extra scenario in the story, whereas enough affection level will lead to special graphic (CG). If the affection level is insufficient, the still image may not show fully.

Chapter 1
[1] It's okay. I don't. (+5 Toma)
[2] Thanks, Shion. (+5 Shion)
[3] Nice to meet you all. 

[1] Why are you ignoring me? (+5 Toma)
[2] Why are you mad? (+3 Toma)
[3] What's with the attitude? 

『S or T, Chapter 1: 09EX "Shion in Check"』- Shion or Toma, Chapter 1: 09EX

[1] (I should tell the truth.) 
[2] What did it look like to you? (+3 chic)
[3] You don't need to worry about us. (+5 chic)

[1] I can't compare. (+5 Shion)
[2] Probably.
[3] Everyone was about the same. (+3 Shion)

Chapter 2
[1] I won't be bothering you, will I? (+3 Shion)
[2] (What should I do...?) 
[3] Sure, I'd be glad to. (+5 Shion)

[1] That's my Big Bro'! (+5 Shion)
[2] I hope I can hurry and patch things up with Toma. (+5 Toma)
[3] Is it really... okay? 

Toma Love Route - 15+ Toma Affection Level

[1] (He praised me!) 
[2] There was a person I used to sing with long ago... (+3 chic)
[3] It must be because I used to sing with Toma. (+5 chic)

[1] Please let me go. (+3 Toma)
[2] I'm sorry for making you worry. (+5 Toma)
[3] Please stop. 

『S or T, Chapter 2: 11EX "The Helping Hand is Tainted with Desire"』- Shion or Toma, Chapter 2: 11EX

Shion Love Route - 20+ Shion Affection Level

Chapter 3
[1] (Save me Big Bro'!) (+5 Shion)
[2] (Save me Toma!) (+5 Toma)
[3] (Somebody save me!) 

[1] You don't have to go that far. (+3 Shion)
[2] That would be bad. 
[3] I want to stay with you. (+5 Shion)

『S or T, Chapter 3: 04EX "You are Now Mine"』- Shion or Toma, Chapter 3: 04EX

[1] Thanks, Toma. (+5 Toma)
[2] It's nothing to worry about. 
[3] I'm sorry! I'll get off you right away! (+3 Toma)

Shion Love Route - 30+ Shion Affection Level
Toma Love Route - 30+ Toma Affection Level

[1] I've got to do my best! (+3 chic)
[2] I feel tense. 
[3] That's me! (+5 chic)

Chapter 4

『S or T, Chapter 4: 01EX "Making Your Own Stamp"』- Shion or Toma, Chapter 4: 01EX

[1] (He doesn't seem himself...) 
[2] Why are you talking like that? (+3 Shion)
[3] I don't only talk about him (+5 Shion)

[1] You're messing up my hair. 
[2] I'm not a kid. (+3 Toma)
[3] Thanks... (+5 Toma)

Shion Love Route - 35+ Shion Affection Level
Toma Love Route - 35+ Toma Affection Level

[1] Thanks, Toma. (+5 Toma)
[2] I want to be a better talker. 
[3] I guess I learned a lot from Shion. (+5 Shion)

[1] Put me down. 
[2] (Try to stay still.) (+3 chic)
[3] (My heart's pounding.) (+5 chic)

Chapter 5
[1] It depends what it is. (+3 Shion)
[2] No way! (+0)
[3] Alright. Sounds good. (+5 Shion)

Shion Special Graphic (CG) - 40+ Shion Affection Level

Shion Love Route - 45+ Shion Affection Level

[1] This is awful! (+3 Toma)
[2] It's okay. (+5 Toma)
[3] (Why me...?) 

Toma Love Route - 45+ Toma Affection Level

[1] Are you okay, Toma!? (+5 Toma)
[2] What are you doing, Big Bro'? (+5 Shion)
[3] Stop it you two! 

[1] Thanks for the advice! I feel better already. (+5 chic)
[2] Do you have any advice for me Karen? 
[3] I appreciate your concern. (+3 chic)

Chapter 6
[1] I'm sorry...! 
[2] Toma's gonna be mad again. (+5 Toma)
[3] Big Bro' will be sad. (+5 Shion)

Shion Love Route - 55+ Shion Affection Level
Toma Love Route - 55+ Toma Affection Level

[1] You don't have to apologize. (+5 chic)
[2] It's my fault you're so busy. 
[3] I'm really sorry. (+3 chic)

[1] That's a line from the movie, isn't it? (+5 Shion)
[2] (That sort of came out of the blue...) 
[3] Uh...? Big... Bro'? (+3 Shion)

[1] I'm curious so I'll take a bite. (+3 Toma)
[2] Let's not. (+5 Toma)
[3] Open up and say, "ah!" 

Chapter 7

Toma Special Graphic (CG) - 60+ Toma Affection Level

[1] What the heck happened today? (+3 Toma)
[2] Toma's kisses... (+5 Toma)
[3] I'm exhausted. 

[1] (What did I do to deserve this?) (+3 chic)
[2] (I can't take it anymore...) 
[3] (It seems they're just jealous.) (+5 chic)

[1] (Your face is so...handsome...) (+5 Shion)
[2] Ah! Too close! 
[3] I'm still a little nervous, but... (+3 Shion)

Shion Love Route - 65+ Shion Affection Level

『S or T, Chapter 7: 07EX "A Lingering Sweet Sensation" 』- Shion or Toma, Chapter 7: 07EX

Toma Love Route - 65+ Toma Affection Level

『S or T, Chapter 7: 11EX "Unstoppable Desire"』- Shion or Toma, Chapter 7: 11EX

[1] (It's all due to Shion's support.) (+5 Shion)
[2] (It's all due to everyone's support.) 
[3] (It's all due to Toma's support.) (+5 Toma)

Chapter 8
[1] (Toma...) (+5 Toma)
[2] (Shion...) (+5 Shion)
[3] (Somebody...) 

[1] I drove her to it... 
[2] So that's the type of person she is. (+5 chic)
[3] I thought we were friends. (+3 chic)

[1] Mr. Kujo's doing nothing wrong. (+3 Toma)
[2] Don't get mad without knowing the situation. 
[3] Sorry for making you worry. (+5 Toma)

[1] I'm sorry to make you worry all the time. 
[2] (I miss seeing his face...) (+5 Shion)
[3] I'm happy to hear your voice. (+3 Shion)

Choose Route:
[1] Shion

Chapter 9
[3] It's nothing... (+5 Shion)
[3] That's right. (+5 Shion)

『Shion, Chapter 9: 07EX "The Secret Room"』- Shion, Chapter 9: 07EX

[3] He wasn't hitting on me. (+5 Shion)
[3] (I wonder if the secret really is necessary?) (+5 chic)

Shion Love Route - 90+ Shion Affection Level

Chapter 10
[3] (I want him to touch me more...) (+5 Shion)
[1] You're probably right. (+5 Shion)

『Shion, Chapter 10: 04EX "Just for a Bit..."』- Shion, Chapter 9: 07EX

[3] (What can you do...?) (+5 chic)
[2] (We're so close, yet so far away...) (+5 Shion)

Chapter 11

Shion Special Graphic (CG) - 110+ Shion Affection Level

[3] I want to see you, too. (+5 Shion)
[1] (To me, Shion is...) (+5 Shion)
[2] Help me, Shion! (+5 Shion)
[3] Get me out of here! (+5 chic)

『Shion, Chapter 11: 13EX "Escape to..."』- Shion, Chapter 11: 13EX

Chapter 12
Deep Love Ending - Affection level 125 (CG)
Crazed Love Ending - Affection level 124 or less, Chic level 55 (CG)
Extreme Love Ending - Affection level 124 or less + Chic level 54 or less (CG)


The special graphic (CG) cannot be saved. Hence, the best version is trimmed image from the application. If you're curious, check out the images on my Tumblr~

Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment