17 April 2018

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Date Shigezane's Walkthrough]


This is Date Shigezane's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY

Episode 1

II: “I’m fine.”
II: “I cannot go home.”

Story Mission - 2,800 Skill Points

Episode 2

II: “Are you sure?”
II: “No, thank YOU.”

Episode 3

I: Apologize.
II: “Yes, I can.”

Love - Cool Fishy Kimono (8 Pearls)
Fate - Fishy Shoulderbag (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 4

I: Give him your name.
II: “Some.”

Episode 5

I: “Nothing.”
I: Don’t ask anything.

Story Mission - 23,800 Skill Points

Episode 6

II: “That’s sweet.”
II: Ask if you can sit with him.

Episode 7

I: Say nothing.
I: “All right.”

Episode 8

I: “I’ll pray for that.”
I: Ask.

Love - Out to Town Kimono (12 Pearls)
Fate - Red Polka Dot Hakama (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 9

I: Speak up.
I: “I have.”

Story Mission - 37,000 Skill Points

Episode 10

II: “Thanks for all you’ve done.”
II: “It’s not your fault.”

Divine Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 65 Chemistry
Noble Ending - 43,000 Skill Points



***SPOILER ALERT***



DIVINE ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment