7 February 2018

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Ishida Mitsunari's Walkthrough]


This is Ishida Mitsunari's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. His route is shared with Tokugawa Ieyasu, thus the first 3 episodes are divided equally. 

Episode 1

I: Ask him. +Ieyasu
II: Better not risk it. +Mitsunari

I: Glare fiercely at Mitsunari. +Ieyasu
II: Let Mitsunari have it. +Mitsunari

Episode 2

I: Be the better person. +Ieyasu
II: Two can play at that game. +Mitsunari

I: “And if I did?” +Ieyasu
II: “I might’ve done.” +Mitsunari

Episode 3

I: “Why do they have to die?” +Mitsunari
II: “That’s no excuse for murder!” +Ieyasu

I: “Well, about that...” +Ieyasu
II: “I’m sorry...” +Mitsunari

Love - Lilac Hakama (3 Pearls)
Fate - Lilac Sandals (1 Pearl or 500 Coins)

*Illustration is a shared portrait.* 

Episode 4

I: “I don’t want to be trouble...”
I: “I really am just worried about her.”

Story Mission - 100 Skill Points

Episode 5

I: “Nothing really...”
II: “We wanted to get some sweets...”

Episode 6

I: “You’re right.”
II: “...”

Love - Wisteria Hakama (8 Pearls)
Fate - Wisteria Clip (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 7

II: “Be your friend...as a woman?”
I: (Still, I had better not...)

Story Mission - 8,000 Skill Points

Episode 8

I: “Lord Mitsunari, let me...”
I: “I’m a cook, that’s how we are.”

Episode 9

II: Grin like an idiot.
I: “Well, I won’t fall then!”

Love - Formal Winter Kimono (12 Pearls)
Fate - Peach Handbasket (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 10

I: “All you have to do is find it again.”
I: “You’re worried about me?”

Story Mission - 25,000 Skill Points

Episode 11

II: (Now is not the time...)
II: “We’ll protect Nagahama.”

Episode 12

I: “What’re you going to do dressed like that?”
I: “I might be...”

Divine Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 55 Chemistry
Noble Ending - 43,000 Skill Points



***SPOILER ALERT***



DIVINE ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment