21 February 2018

My Forged Wedding: PARTY [Yamato Kogami's Walkthrough - His Feelings]

This is Yamato Kogami's walkthrough (His Feelings) from My Forged Wedding: PARTYhis point of view from Season 1. Please note that this walkthrough is not for the paid version.


There are 2 missions to complete, wife points and avatar. There is only 1 ending for this route. You'll need at least 44,000 wife points, so remember to play cooking battle often. Each selected choice will give you 10 chemistry, but you'll need 160 chemistry for Super Happy End. Remaining chemistry can be gathered using coins, or leveling up by spinning gachas.

Episode 1

A: “She’s like my mother.”
A: “Look who’s talking.”

Episode 2

B: “I do wonder if Kuni is dating her.”
A: Call out to her.

Mission: 8,000 Wife Points

Episode 3

B: “I thought I’d clobber the thief with it.”
B: “Carry me to bed.”

Normal Route - Coral Beaded Heels (300 Coins or 4,000 Mari)
Sweet Route - Hot Springs Trip Outfit (500 Coins)

Episode 4

B: Pat her head and say, “Good girl.”
B: Lightly smack her forehead.

Mission: 20,000 Wife Points

Episode 5

B: “My rice balls aren’t bad, either?”
A: Call her.

Normal Route - Bright Red Mini Handbag (500 Coins or 9,000 Mari)
Sweet Route - Paying Respects Outfit (750 Coins)

Episode 6

B: “Don’t you dare tell a soul.”
A: Cover her eyes.

Episode 7

A: Happily say, “That’s right!”
A: “I’ll finish my work tomorrow.”

Super Happy End - 44,000 Wife Points & 160 Chemistry Level

Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment