24 January 2018

Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+ [Rupert's Walkthrough]


This walkthrough is for Rupert from Shall We Date? Blood In Roses+~


Each choice has different effect. It either raises the Moonbeam or Sunlight levels. Please refer to the love meter chart to achieve different endings.

Chapter 1

Rupert. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
I don’t love either one. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Tell Rupert to stop. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Cling onto Rupert. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 2

I want a kiss on my cheek. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
I want you to pat me on the head. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Required Avatar Item - Ribbon Heart Bag (50 Coins or 500 Tokens)

Jump +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Go get a chair. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 3

Kiss him. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Hold him. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Premium Story - Marmaid Picture Book (500 Coins)
Normal Story - Turquoise Bracelet (200 Coins or 1,000 Tokens)

I want to know more. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
It’s not so bad. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 4

Lady Level - 1,000

Turn my face away. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Maybe next time. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

I can. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
I can’t on my own. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 5

Hold him into my arms. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Pat him on the head. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Premium Story - Blue Rose Hat Headpiece (750 Coins)
Normal Story - Tulle and Rose Headpiece (500 Coins or 5,000 Tokens)

For Rupert. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
For myself. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 6

We can open the door together. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Rupert, open the door. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 4,000

Can you cook something for me next time? +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
I’ll cook something for you next time. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 7

Lady Level - 5,000

Take his hand. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Look at Alfred. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

The relationship between Spade and Tatiana. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
The relationship between Spade and Harold. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 8

Do you want to cook together with us? +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
I want to know every side of Rupert. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 6,000

Cover my ears. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Pretend that I’m covering my ears. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Chapter 9

Ask him. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Don’t ask him. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam

Premium Story - Navy Bare Top Tiered Dress Style (900 Coins)
Normal Story - Pale Blue Drape Dress Style (500 Coins or 10,000 Tokens)

Stand there quietly. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Call out to him. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Chapter 10

Lady Level - 12,000

Hold Rupert’s hand. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam
Pat Rupert on his head. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight

Lady Level - 14,000

Take Raymond’s sword in my hand. +5 Moonbeam +2 Sunlight
Look for a way to stop Rupert. +5 Sunlight +2 Moonbeam




***SPOILERS ALERT***



MAIN STORY CG:


SERENADE CG:


TOCCATA CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment