17 January 2018

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Date Masamune's Walkthrough]


This is Date Masamune's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. His route is shared with Katakura Kojuro, thus the first 3 episodes are divided equally. 

Episode 1

I: “I’m afraid not.” +Masamune
II: “Lord Kojuro?” +Kojuro

I: Look at Lord Masamune. +Masamune
II: Look at the retainer. +Kojuro

Episode 2

I: “Please help me.” +Kojuro
II: “Please believe me.” +Masamune

I: “Would you like some, Lord Masamune?” +Masamune
II: “Do you mind if I have some?” +Kojuro

Episode 3

I: “All I did was cook...” +Masamune
II: (I can’t accept, can I...?) +Kojuro

I: Pray for help. +Masamune
II: Kick him. +Kojuro

Love - Green Hakama (3 Pearls)
Fate - Green Sandals (1 Pearl or 500 Coins)

*Illustration is a shared portrait.* 

Episode 4

II: “I don’t think so.”
I: “I’m sorry!”

Story Mission - 100 Skill Points

Episode 5

I: Deflect the question.
II: Who is she...?

Love - House Page Kimono (8 Pearls)
Fate - House Page Waistcloth (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 6

I: Say nothing.
II: “Do you not like it...?”

Story Mission - 8,000 Skill Points

Episode 7

II: Put his head in your lap.
I: “I don’t know.”

Episode 8

I: “I’m sorry...”
I: “I do.”

Love - Colonial Checkered Kimono (12 Pearls)
Fate - Colonial Rose Obi (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 9

I: “What’re you doing here...?”
I: “We should go back with them.”

Episode 10

II: “Someone is framing him!”
I: “No!”

Story Mission - 25,000 Skill Points

Episode 11

I: “Let me go.”
I: “Lord Masamune!”

Episode 12

II: Go to Lord Masamune.
II: Touch his cheek.

Divine Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 55 Chemistry
Noble Ending - 43,000 Skill Points



***SPOILER ALERT***



DIVINE ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment