10 November 2017

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Kirigakure Saizo's Walkthrough]


This is Kirigakure Saizo's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. His route is shared with Sanada Yukimura, thus the first 3 episodes are divided equally. 

Episode 1

I: Look away from Yukimura. +Saizo
II: Stare back at Yukimura. +Yukimura

I: (I'm too scared to answer.) +Yukimura
II: "No." +Saizo

Episode 2

I: Hit him lightly. +Saizo
II: Hit him hard. +Yukimura

I: (Lord Yukimura, help me...!) +Yukimura
II: (Someone help me...!) +Saizo

Episode 3

I: "Sasuke, run." +Saizo
II: "Sasuke, go get help." +Yukimura

I: "Of course I want to." +Yukimura
II: "I'm fine with staying weak." +Saizo

Love - Red Hakama (3 Pearls)
Fate - Red Sandals (1 Pearl or 500 Coins)

*Illustration is a shared portrait.* 

Episode 4

I: "I'll get some bandages!"
I: "You don't have to do anything."

Story Mission - 100 Skill Points

Episode 5

II: "What are you doing?!"
I: "He pulls weeds fast."

Love - Herringbone Kimono (8 Pearls)
Fate - Red Rose Hairpin (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 6

I: "Have some."
II: "Why not!?"

Episode 7

II: (They really expect her to go through with it?)
I: "It is."

Story Mission - 8,000 Skill Points

Episode 8

II: (He just ignored me...)
I: "I can't just leave you."

Episode 9

II: "I guess not..."
II: "I'm sorry."

Love - Rose Madder Hakama (12 Pearls)
Fate - Rose Madder Parasol (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 10

II: "Saizo..."
II: "All we have to do is ask."

Story Mission - 25,000 Skill Points

Episode 11

II: "I want to hear it from him..."
II: Hide your tears.

Episode 12

II: "I'm glad if that's true."
II: "Thank you."

Divine Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 55 Chemistry
Noble Ending - 43,000 Skill Points



***SPOILER ALERT***



DIVINE ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment