31 August 2017

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Sanada Yukimura's Walkthrough]


This is Sanada Yukimura's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. His route is shared with Kirigakure Saizo, thus the first 3 episodes are divided equally. 

Episode 1

I: Look away from Yukimura. +Saizo
II: Stare back at Yukimura. +Yukimura

I: (I'm too scared to answer.) +Yukimura
II: "No." +Saizo

Episode 2

I: Hit him lightly. +Saizo
II: Hit him hard. +Yukimura

I: (Lord Yukimura, help me...!) +Yukimura
II: (Someone help me...!) +Saizo

Episode 3

I: "Sasuke, run." +Saizo
II: "Sasuke, go get help." +Yukimura

I: "Of course I want to." +Yukimura
II: "I'm fine with staying weak." +Saizo

Love - Red Hakama (3 Pearls)
Fate - Red Sandals (1 Pearl or 500 Coins)

*Illustration is a shared portrait.* 

Episode 4

I: "Don't throw your life away!"
I: "You've got it wrong."

Story Mission - 100 Skill Points

Episode 5

II: "I'm thankful, but..."
II: "I want you to talk to me."

Love - Wanderer Kimono (8 Pearls)
Fate - Wanderer Parasol (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 6

II: "Please let me."
I: "Thank you."

Story Mission - 8,000 Skill Points

Episode 7

II: "This is awkward, isn't it?"
I: "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Episode 8

II: "Does it seem that way?"
I: "I'm happy."

Love - Festival Kimono (12 Pearls)
Fate - Violet Hairpin (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 9

I: (That was close, though...)
II: I wouldn't feel right about it."

Episode 10

II: "Did you enjoy it?"
II: (I know he's okay.)

Story Mission - 25,000 Skill Points

Episode 11

II: "I'm sorry to interrupt."
I: "I definitely won't."

Episode 12

I: Say nothing.
II: "But I want to."

Divine Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 55 Chemistry
Noble Ending - 43,000 Skill Points



***SPOILER ALERT***




DIVINE ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment