9 January 2017

Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY [Maeda Toshiie's Walkthrough]


This is Maeda Toshiie's walkthrough from Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY. His route is shared with Toyotomi Hideyoshi, thus the first 3 episodes are divided equally. 

Episode 1

I: (They really do look good...) +Toshiie
II: "I don't have much of an appetite." +Hideyoshi

I: "He does." +Hideyoshi
II: "But he's gentle too." +Toshiie

Episode 2

I: (That's...concerning.) +Toshiie
II: (Like he would be able to help me...) +Hideyoshi

I: Try to lie. +Hideyoshi
II: "I made it!" +Toshiie

Episode 3

I: "No." +Toshiie
II: "It'd be funny if that were true." +Hideyoshi

I: "I don't mind." +Hideyoshi
II: "It's a little strange." +Toshiie

Love - Goldenrod Hakama (3 Pearls) + Illustration*
Fate - Goldenrod Sandals (1 Pearl or 500 Coins)

*Illustration is a shared portrait.* 

Episode 4

II: "Still can't draw, I see."
II: (Oh, Inuchiyo...)

Story Mission - 100 Skill Points

Episode 5

II: "Inuchiyo has always liked it."
II: "Then I am."

Episode 6

II: Start with Inuchiyo.
II: "...I just felt like it."

Love - Apricot Plum Kimono (8 Pearls)
Fate - Plum Blossom Hairpin (5 Pearls or 2,500 Coins)

Episode 7

II: (I have to get up...)
II: Call his name.

Story Mission - 8,000 Skill Points

Episode 8

II: (I'm glad he's safe.)
I: (This could be my chance to see Inuchiyo.)

Love - Sweet Blossoms Kimono (12 Pearls)
Fate - Sweet Pink Bag (8 Pearls or 4,000 Coins)

Episode 9

I: "It's all right now."
II: (I want to say something to him.)

Episode 10

II: "Thank you."
II: (Inuchiyo, help me...)

Story Mission - 25,000 Skill Points

Episode 11

II: (Inuchiyo will love this.)
I: "Don't want me to?"

Episode 12

II: "It's nothing."
I: "Of course I'm scared."

Divine Ending - 43,000 Skill Points & 55 Chemistry
Noble Ending - 43,000 Skill Points




***SPOILER ALERT***



DIVINE ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment