8 February 2016

Shall We Date? Ninja Assassin+ [Aoi's Walkthrough]


This is Aoi's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Ninja Assassin+. He is a hairdresser who helps to the hair of prostitutes and courtesans in the evening. As a result, he did not have many chances to meet the protagonist. On another hand, Sion is really nice to the protagonist and Aoi was jealous. Yet, his mind is occupied by someone named Chidori. One day, Chidori was killed and Aoi was furious. Who is this Chidori? Did Aoi really like the protagonist? Stay tune for the big twist!


Note that the choices below are specifically chosen to get the highest intimacy and all the main story CGs. It will definitely lead you to the happy ending~ However, the super happy ending can only be obtained if you use 1 Ritual Arrow which cost 245 NA-Coins. Alternatively, you can try your luck in Koban Slot (200 Koban per spin) and collect 10 ritual arrow coupons to redeem 1 Ritual Arrow. Please take note that stylish level varies according to the number of routes you are playing.

Chapter 1


I don't mind...

+CG

I'll sleep on the floor.

Chapter 2

Let's go!
How long are you going to hold my hand?

Chapter 3

Stylish Level Checkpoint

Are you sure?
But I thought...

Chapter 4

I stopped Aoi.
I understand.

Chapter 5

Okay...

Items Checkpoint: 6 Purse

Please stop. +CG

Chapter 6

I'm not sure.

Minigame Checkpoint 33%

+CG

Like a little sister...?

Chapter 7

Yes...
Are you saying...

Chapter 8

That makes me happy... 

Stylish Level Checkpoint

He touched my hand.

Chapter 9

But I'm always with you...

Minigame Checkpoint 11%

I'm actually scared.

Chapter 10

I held his hand.

Items Checkpoint: 12 Purse

+CG

+CG

No, I won't.

+CG

Happy Ending

Stylish Level Checkpoint

+CG

Sweet Ending

Stylish Level Checkpoint

+CG



***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:



HAPPY ENDING CG:



SWEET ENDING CG:



Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment