18 November 2015

Shall We Date? Ninja Assassin+ [Soji's Walkthrough]



This is Soji's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Ninja Assassin+. He work as a Constable in the day and a vigilante in the night. The protagonist was offered to stay at Kinshiro's place, which Soji happened to be one of his tenants too. Hence, both of them get to spend a lot of time together which created a bond. Unconsciously, Soji would be jealous whenever Sion get close to her. Despite Aoi's several warnings, he has already fall deeply with the protagonist.



Note that the choices below are specifically chosen to get the highest intimacy and all the main story CGs. It will definitely lead you to the happy ending~ However, the super happy ending can only be obtained if you use 1 Ritual Arrow which cost 245 NA-Coins. Alternatively, you can try your luck in Koban Slot (200 Koban per spin) and collect 10 ritual arrow coupons to redeem 1 Ritual Arrow. Please take note that stylish level varies according to the number of routes you are playing.

Chapter 1

I'll give it my best!

+CG

I was scared.

Chapter 2

Don't tell me...
Maybe...

Chapter 3

Yes.

Stylish Level Checkpoint

I didn't do anything.

Chapter 4

Thanks for your concern.
With Soji.

Chapter 5

What do you think?

Items Checkpoint: 6 Purse

I'm sorry.

+CG

Chapter 6

I had fun.

Minigame Checkpoint 33%

I'm going with you.

+CG

Chapter 7

Thanks.
I'll be okay.

Chapter 8

I was trying to wake you.

Stylish Level Checkpoint

I wanted to come.

Chapter 9

Minigame Checkpoint 11%

+CG

Okay.

+CG

+CG

Dangerous or not...

Chapter 10

Items Checkpoint: 12 Purse

Okay!
It wasn't Soji's fault!

Happy Ending

Stylish Level Checkpoint

+CG

Sweet Ending

Stylish Level Checkpoint

+CG



***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:


HAPPY ENDING CG:


SWEET ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment