14 January 2015

Shall We Date? Mononoke Kiss+ [Ryuzaburo's Walkthrough]


This is Ryuzaburo's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Mononoke Kiss+He is a gentlemen, absolutely kind and caring. He is like a big brother who knows how to babysit a little sister. Although the princess try to put up a brave front, he do what he has to do and still treated her like a child. He is Yuri's childhood friend. Before Yuri died, she instructed Ryuzaburo to protect the princess because she knew no human can withstand the power of the demon. A strange man appeared who claimed to know Ryuzaburo and kidnapped the protagonist. He was also Yuri's and Ryuzaburo's childhood friend. The stranger just met the princess and dropped a bomb of confession. Later, they found out that he was actually Jinnosuke in disguise. Ryuzaburo had feelings for Yuri which makes the princess jealous deep inside. When she confessed, he actually rejected and ended the conversation without proper explanation. Why would he do that?


Note that the choices below are specifically chosen to get the highest intimacy and all the main story CGs. It will definitely lead you to the happy ending~ However, it will not reach sweet ending unless using 1 Love Potion before the final chapter. (Buy 10 coupons for 2000 Zeni in exchange for a love potion.) Anyway, please take note that the charm level checkpoint varies according to the number of routes you're playing.

Chapter 1

+CG

Apologize
Please don't drop me!

Chapter 2

Then I will try to keep smiling.

Minigame Checkpoint 25%

But what you've said is the truth, isn't it?

Chapter 3

It's okay.
That was misleading.

Chapter 4

Charm Level Checkpoint

I'm sorry for making you worry.
What's wrong all of a sudden?

Chapter 5

Thank you for saving me.
But you will always save me, won't you? +CG

Chapter 6

Items Checkpoint: 4 passports

I knew nothing about it.
Give in to his kindness. 

Chapter 7

I'm happy you were considerate of me, but--
You're like an older brother.

Chapter 8

Charm Level Checkpoint

I'm a demon... +CG
You're so nice.

Chapter 9

I'm sad.
I love you.

Chapter 10

Please stay safe.

Minigame Checkpoint 25%

I already love someone else...

Chapter 11

+CG

Items Checkpoint: 11 passports

As long as you are with me, I'm fine.
I'm glad you are safe too, Ryuzaburo.

Happy Ending or Sweet Ending

Charm Level Checkpoint

+CG





***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:

 
 

HAPPY ENDING CG:


SWEET ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment