29 October 2014

Shall We Date? Ninja Assassin+ [Sion's Walkthrough]


This is Sion's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Ninja Assassin+. He is the second son of a famous geisha house in Edo - Iseya. Iseya family has been doing underground information collecting business and also helped the vigilantes under Kinshiro. He is manipulative over the protagonist yet caring as well. He can't hide his jealousy and always pick a fight with Ichika (protagonist's childhood friend) or any men who comes close to the protagonist. There are many times when Sion sneered at himself and showed a sad face. This was actually related to his late older brother and his past. Although he thinks he had no right to be happy, he often teased or showed affection to the protagonist which was confusing. There were cute moments of them when Sion kept touching the protagonist.


Note that the choices below are specifically chosen to get the highest intimacy and all the main story CGs. It will definitely lead you to the happy ending~ However, the super happy ending can only be obtained if you use 1 Ritual Arrow which cost 245 NA-Coins. Alternatively, you can try your luck in Koban Slot (200 Koban per spin) and collect 10 ritual arrow coupons to redeem 1 Ritual Arrow. Please take note that stylish level varies according to the number of routes you are playing.

Chapter 1

Thank you.

+CG

I'm not sure if I can do that.

Chapter 2

I'm fine here, really.
I'm sorry, I can't.

Chapter 3

You want me to come?

Stylish Level Checkpoint

I don't need it.

Chapter 4

Yes, I'm fine.

+CG

Okay...

Chapter 5

I think it's just your imagination.

Items Checkpoint: 6 Purse

I can't accept this.

Chapter 6

Minigame Checkpoint 33%

+CG

Yes, I know him.
That doesn't make me happy.

Chapter 7

I'm okay.
Just before... 

Chapter 8

Stylish Level Checkpoint

That's not the problem!
Yes, I did.

Chapter 9

Minigame Checkpoint 11%

Yeah, I guess...
It's fine.

Chapter 10

+CG

Items Checkpoint: 12 Purse

+CG

What you're feeling...
I'm sorry...

+CG

Happy Ending

Stylish Level Checkpoint

+CG

Sweet Ending



***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:



HAPPY ENDING CG:



SWEET ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment