10 September 2014

Shall We Date? Mononoke Kiss+ [Hikobane's Walkthrough]


This is Hikobane's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Mononoke Kiss+. He is a really sweet and caring demon crow. He is also amazingly strong and have a pair of black wings to fly. However, his flaw is insensitivity towards his surrounding and the princess' feelings. Hikobane is innocent plus slow in understanding his own feelings and can be a worrywart. He has his cute side, like a crow, who is interested in shiny things. Overall, he is still a good person who help others and ensure safety of the princess. At the ending, it was touching to see him so determined to protect the princess even though it hurts him. 


Note that the choices below are specifically chosen to get the highest intimacy and all the main story CGs. It will definitely lead you to the happy ending~ However, it will not reach sweet ending unless using 1 Love Potion before the final chapter. (Buy 10 coupons for 2000 Zeni in exchange for a love potion.) Anyway, please take note that the charm level checkpoint varies according to the number of routes you're playing.

Chapter 1

No, thank you.
...I'll do it.

+CG

Chapter 2

Minigame Checkpoint 25%

...
Crows are cute too.

Chapter 3

...No, I shouldn't have done that.
Apologize sincerely.

Chapter 4

Charm Level Checkpoint

Fight. +CG
You're still Hikobane.

Chapter 5

It was a dream about my childhood...
Because Hikobane was caring for me.

Chapter 6

Well, if you don't mind giving it back...

+CG

Since I'm with you...

Chapter 7

Look to Hikobane.

Items Checkpoint: 4 passports

I really trust you.

Chapter 8

Charm Level Checkpoint

I won't let you hurt him.
I want to at least relieve your pain a little.

Chapter 9

I can't bear it any longer.
Could you kiss me again...?

Chapter 10

I can fight too, right?
I have feelings too.

Minigame Checkpoint 25%

Chapter 11

I don't ever want to be apart again...

Items Checkpoint: 11 passports

Will you always stay with me? +CG

Happy Ending or Sweet Ending

Charm Level Checkpoint

+CG





***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:


 
 

HAPPY ENDING CG:



SWEET ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment