11 June 2014

Contract Marriage [Shinobu Arima's Walkthrough]


This is Shinobu Arima's walkthrough, from Contract Marriage. His route is exciting to read because it involve mafias or gangsters which make things interesting~ Shinobu acts like a gangster most of the time, however, he is kind towards his wife in general. He had a troubled past and is the son of his father's mistress. He wanted to avoid political marriage and rebel against his father, thus he came up with the contract marriage. He acts ignorant and rude in the beginning of the contract marriage, totally ignored how the protagonist feels. As time goes by, he began to show more emotions. He is also the jealous type who prefers the wife to think of him constantly. After all, it is thrilling when the dangerous part of the story came in...


In this walkthrough, all of the choices below are (+5). It will lead you to the happy ending & sweet epilogue. Certain affection level will lead to special story which reveals extra scenario in the story, whereas high affection level will lead to special graphic (CG). If the affection level is insufficient, the still image may not be fully shown or skipped over.

Chapter 1

[3] I need money. 
[1] Please wait.
[1] Please repeat that.

Affection Level 10+ CG

『Married Couple's Diary★Arima C01』- Shinobu Extra Key #01 150 Platinum


Chapter 2

[3] Is that it?
[1] Nice to meet you.
[2] I don't need you to worry about me that much. 


Chapter 3

[2] Again...!?

Affection Level 25+ CG

[2] If you don't want to tell me...
[1] Don't tease me.

Affection Level 45+ Special Story

『Married Couple's Diary★Arima C03』-  Shinobu Extra Key #03 150 Platinum


Chapter 4

[2] Do I look nice?
[2] Ok.
[1] I don't know. 

『Married Couple's Diary★Arima C04』- Shinobu Extra Key #04 150 Platinum


Chapter 5

[2] I wanted some time to myself. 
[3] It's none of your business, Shinobu.
[2] Then why?...

『Married Couple's Diary★Arima C05』- Shinobu Extra Key #05 150 Platinum


Chapter 6

[2] I don't need money. 
[2] The money isn't the issue. 

Affection Level 85+ Special Story

[1] No, you aren't. 


Chapter 7

Affection Level 90+ CG

『Married Couple's Diary★Arima C07』- Shinobu Extra Key #07 150 Platinum

[3] Are you worrying over me?

Affection Level 95+ Special Story

[2] Give a dirty look.
[3] Thank you for coming.


Chapter 8

[3] Were you here with me the whole time? 
[1] Because you told me not to. 

Affection Level 115+ CG

『Married Couple's Diary★Arima C08』- Shinobu Extra Key #08 150 Platinum

[1] ...


Chapter 9

[3] That'd be a breach of contract. 
[3] Should I be here for this?
[3] Get a grip. 


Chapter 10

[3] I won't stop you. 
[2] Was it something I shouldn't have done? 
[2] I was suprised. 

『Married Couple's Diary★Arima C10』- Shinobu Extra Key #10 150 Platinum


Chapter 11

[1] You don't need to say that...
[1] Congratulations! 
[2] Anywhere you want to go.

Happy Ending - Affection Level 165+ CG

Normal Ending - Affection Level 164 & Below CG


The special graphic (CG) cannot be saved. Hence, the below were trimmed from the application.



***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S ILLUSTRATIONS:

 
 
 

NORMAL ENDING ILLUSTRATION:


HAPPY ENDING ILLUSTRATIONS:

 

Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment