7 May 2014

Shall We Date? Destiny Ninja [Noritsune's Walkthrough]

This is Noritsune's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Destiny Ninja. Unlike other characters, Noritsune's route only have 7 chapters. There are also 2 different CGs to be collected at Chapter 6. Good thing is that there are no friendship or enemy checkpoints for his route~


In Noritsune's route, the protagonist had lost her memory and it seems that she had engaged to him. On another hand, Yoshitsune save her and become a love rival. He is very persistent in wooing and fall in deep love with her. However, she don't feel the same for him. In fact, she felt nostalgic when Noritsune found her and memories soon slowly flow back to her. It is true that she is his lover and they agreed to get marry before the memory loss. Noritsune is very kind to her throughout the whole journey and it was like she is a precious treasure to him. Interestingly, there is hidden spy working for Noritsune. Read and find that person out!


As you can see from the Love Meter above,
+Lovey Dovey (Lovesick Ending + Hidden Love Ending)
+Sweeeeet (Sweet Love Ending)

Aim for the Sweet Love Ending and you'll unlock almost all the CGs for his main story. To get an alternative ending, aim for the Hidden Love Ending but you might miss a few CGs. However, you can unlock the 2nd CG in Chapter 6. Before Hidden Love Ending, you will need to go through heartbreaking Lovesick Ending. The main story CGs are at chapter 1, 2, 3 and 6. Ending CGs occur at Sweet Love Ending & Hidden Love Ending.

Chapter 1

Are you sure it's all right?        +Sweeeeet
I'm sorry, but I have to refuse. +Lovey Dovey

+CG

Gate Checkpoint - 2 Passes

I'll scream!                +Lovey Dovey
You have to go now! +Sweeeeet

Chapter 2

Roulette Checkpoint - 60% Success Rate

I wonder if you're right? +Lovey Dovey
I accept the danger.      +Sweeeeet

What are you doing here...!? +Sweeeeet
Don't come any closer!         +Lovey Dovey

+CG

Chapter 3

I don't love him. +Sweeeeet
I don't know.     +Lovey Dovey

+CG

Roulette Checkpoint - 40% Success Rate

Sohma?       +Lovey Dovey
Yoshitsune? +Sweeeeet

Chapter 4

I want to stay by your side. +Sweeeeet
I want to see my parents.    +Lovey Dovey

I'm just happy.     +Sweeeeet
I'm just surprised. +Lovey Dovey

Gate Checkpoint - 2 Passes

Chapter 5

I feel the same way. +Sweeeeet
That can't be...        +Lovey Dovey

Gate Checkpoint - 4 Passes

Flee!       +Sweeeeet
Help me! +Lovey Dovey

Chapter 6

Please let me stay with you.  +Sweeeeet
I don't want to be left alone. +Lovey Dovey

Gate Checkpoint - 8 Passes

I refuse.               +Sweeeeet
This isn't like you. +Lovey Dovey

+CG (Love Meter: Sweet)
+CG (Love Meter: Lovey Dovey)

Final Chapter

-No Answer Selection-

+CG

Roulette Checkpoint - 20% Success Rate (occurs after Lovesick Ending)



***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:


 
 
 

SWEET LOVE ENDING CG:



HIDDEN LOVE ENDING CG:



Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment