5 February 2014

Shall We Date? My Sweet Prince+ [Jun's Walkthrough]

This is Jun's walkthrough, from Shall We Date? My Sweet Prince+. Jun is the 4th prince. He is foul-mouthed and always piss people off with his bad manner. However, he also kinda goodhearted deep down as he will take care or protect his hometown. He didn't have a good childhood past because I think his mum passed away early. He is also very naive to believe an evil man, Balam, who cheated him into executing a bad plan that affect his throne procession. Overall, his ending is really a sweet happy ending. It is the sweetest thing a man could ever chase after a woman.


Note that the choices below are specifically chosen to get the highest intimacy. It will definitely lead you to the happy ending and you'll get the sweet CG~ Anyway, please take note that the charm level checkpoint varies according to the number of routes you're playing. 

Chapter 1

This place is #1!
I thought so.

Chapter 2

+CG

Seem eerie...

Items Checkpoint: 1 Gold Key

How pathetic...!

Chapter 3

I wanted to go.
Same as always.

Chapter 4

Minigame Checkpoint: 25%

Oh, I love it!
Resist him.

+CG

Chapter 5

This is wrong!
Not unusual.

Chapter 6

This is lonely.

+CG

Can't look...

Chapter 7

How cuuute!!
Like a good king.

Items Checkpoint: 1 Gold Key

Chapter 8

Stop him!

Minigame Checkpoint: 25%

I'll help! +CG

Chapter 9

I can't give up!

Item checkpoint: 2 gold keys

Look at yourself!

Chapter 10

I have no idea!!
Confess my love.

Charm Level Checkpoint

Chapter 11

Trust me, Jun.
Thanks to you. +CG

Items Checkpoint: 2 Gold Keys

Final Chapter

Minigame Checkpoint: 25%

Happy Ending +CG



***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:


 
 

HAPPY ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment