14 February 2014

Contract Marriage [Valentine's Day Event - Shinobu Arima's Walkthrough]


Valentine's Day is coming! Contract Marriage is having a Valentine's Day Event from 14 February 2014 to 20 February 2014 (15:00 Japan Time)! Featuring Shinobu Arima~


There are 3 types of endings: normal, good & premium. Of course, premium ending is recommended. The ending changes according to your choices and affection level. Please note that the scenario cannot be saved, so do not use any tickets. After finishing the route, it can be replayed again but everything including any purchase of increasing affection items is reset. There will be missions included in this event, you can choose to complete with Platinum or Marriage Points. Sadly, there are no still images. However, the event story is really sizzling hot & romantic~


Please note of the rating beside the choices, (+5) is the ideal choice. This walkthrough has completed. Within 4 consecutive days, you should be able to finish the event route~

[1] Deceive him somehow.
[2] Look to Toma for help. (+5)
[3] Stand there without saying anything.

Valentine Shinobu Mission Item 1: 100 Platinum/200 Marriage Points (+2)

[1] What do you mean? 
[2] Nevermind. (+5)
[3] What if I didn't accept them? 

[1] I move away.
[2] I ask him to let me go. (+5)
[3] I stay where I am. 

[1] I saw some by accident.
[2] Shinibu showed me some before. 
[3] Sometimes I look at alcohols. (+5)

Valentine Shinobu Mission Item 2: 200 Platinum/350 Marriage Points (+3)

[1] I prefer sweet cocktails. (+5)
[2] It's delicious.
[3] I'm not sure I need another taste.

Affection Level 26+ Premium Ending


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment