10 January 2014

Contract Marriage [New Year's Party - Toma Saji's Walkthrough]


So far, I guess, this is the 2nd event held by Contract Marriage right after the christmas event. I guess there will be more coming up...


Contract Marriage is having a New Year's Party Event from 6 January 2014 to 14 January 2014 (15:00 Japan Time)! The character appearance is Toma Saji. There are 3 types of endings: normal, good & premium. Of course, premium ending is recommended. The ending changes according to your choices and affection level. Please note that the scenario cannot be saved, so do not use any tickets. After finishing the route, it can be replayed again but everything including any purchase of increasing affection items is reset. There will be missions included in this event, you can choose to complete with Platinum or Marriage Points. Sadly, there are no still images. However, the event story is really sweet & romantic~


Please note of the rating beside the choices, (+5) is the ideal choice. This walkthrough has completed. Within 4 consecutive days, you should be able to finish the event route~

[1] Mr. Saionji didn't do anything.
[2] I asked him to.
[3] I'm sorry. (+5)

New Year Mission Item 1: 100 Platinum/200 Marriage Points (+2)

[1] That's your job. (+5)
[2] I'm used to it.
[3] It's just acting. 

[1] Say what you just said again.
[2] It's a secret.
[3] Because what you just said makes me happy.(+5)

[1] As your wife, I try to know everything.
[2] I wonder... (+5)
[3] I won't be defeated by your fans. 

New Year Mission Item 2: 200 Platinum/400 Marriage Points (+3)

[1] I'm OK.
[2] I can do it myself. (+5)
[3] What, how embarrassing... 

Affection Level 19 & Below Normal Ending
Affection Level 24 & Below Good Ending
Affection Level 25+ Premium Ending


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment