22 January 2014

Celebrity Darling for GREE [Sho Kiriya's Walkthrough]


This is Sho Kiriya's walkthrough, from Celebrity Darling for GREE. Sho is a very gentle & caring man. He treat the protagonist super duper nice & even helped to rise in the celebrities industry. He has his cute side, a little naive & always get teased by Kyosuke. It is delightful to see him fall in love without hesitation & he accepted the feelings very quickly. He acted like most men would when chasing a girl, the intention of love & wanting to convey his feelings are obvious. Of course, there are frustrating obstacles that stop him to fall in love. I really like both of his endings, sweet & happy. Both provides a warm feeling that spread out in the heart after finish reading the epilogues. 


Note that the compatibility is the ranking of intimacy between you and your partner, starting from C to A by selecting ideal answers in the main story. In this walkthrough, the answers are straight to the point and will guarantee you a A intimacy rank by the end of scene 20 or even earlier. At one point, you'll be given choices for either Happy or Sweet Endings~ His POV is chosen for this walkthrough, it is unclear if there is any different choosing Her POV. There will be different CGs for Happy & Sweet Endings.

Scene 1
I have an interview...
Get mad at the fan.

His POV

Scene 2
Go after Sho.
You recommended me for the show, right?

Scene 3
What about you guys?
Hold on to Sho.

Mission: 1,000 Fans

Scene 4
That's good...
"It's not that I don't like it..."

Scene 5
I just saw you on the show.
It makes me jealous.
Politely decline.

Scene 6
I can hardly believe it...
I'd appreciate a ride.

His POV

Scene 7
Called Sho.
I'll work hard to make sure I nail it next time.

Scene 8
Was it okay for you to bring me?
Look up.

Scene 9
Do you mind if I answer this?
Say nothing.

Mission: 10,000 Fans

Scene 10
Hide the truth.
I've missed you.

Scene 11
Hold nothing back.
It's a little embarrassing...

Scene 12
Speak up and try to change the subject.
Ask Mr. Yamada.

His POV

Scene 13
That's right.
Sho.

Scene 14
It's not your fault, Sho.
I don't mind.

Scene 15
Follow after Sho.
I love Sho.

Mission: 30,000 Fans

Scene 16
Hear him out.
It's because it hurts that I don't want to see you.

Scene 17
Look away.
Stay quiet and take your hand off the knob.

Scene 18
I'm not too sure.
I want to shine like that!

His POV

Scene 19
Yes.
Don't speak up.
Tell him about the Wave concert.

Sweet Ending Mission: 50,000 fans

Sweet Ending Scene
Smile at Sho.



***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:

 

HAPPY ENDING CG:


SWEET ENDING CG:


Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment