10 December 2013

Shall We Date? Destiny Ninja [Hattori Hanzo Kazemasa's Walkthrough]


This is Hattori Hanzo Kazemasa's walkthrough from Shall We Date? Destiny Ninja. All I could comment is that his personality is similar to Hyuga, but much worst. (-_-lll)


Kazemasa appear to be cold, rude & unfriendly at first. He follow orders closely from Yoshitsune & always says something negative when comes to protect or interact with the protagonist. However, he still carry out his mission perfectly. It seems that he is more of an anti-social person who don't know how to get along with people. He always speak what is on his mind before processing & didn't care much about others' feelings. Hence, it is so hard to get near him. You'll need time to slow unreel his inner feelings & to get close to him, which you will when you date him. It's really interesting & sweet to slowly see him revealing his different sides or feelings. Although it may be frustrating, that is his nature of talking...


As you can see from the Love Meter above,
+Lovey Dovey (Secret Love Ending)
+Sweeeeet (Sweet Love Ending)
Between Lovey Dovey & Sweeeeet (Lovesick Ending or Hidden Love Ending)

To get a sweet ending with him, aim for the Sweet Love Ending and you'll unlock all the CGs for his main story. To get a steamy and sexy ending, aim for Secret Love ending but you might miss a few CGs. To get a happier ending than Sweet Love, aim for the Hidden Love Ending. You just have to maintain the heart at the green state, nearer to the sweet side. Don't stop at Lovesick Ending as you won't get any CG and after a mission, you'll get to proceed to Hidden Love Ending. The main story CGs are at chapter 1, 2, 5, 7 and 9. You might get it early or later in that chapter, depend on the choices you make.

Chapter 1

+CG

I'll go with you +Sweeeeet
I'll stay here     +Lovey Dovey

Where should I go?   +Lovey Dovey
Thanks for your help. +Sweeeeet

Chapter 2

I have nothing to lose +Sweeeeet
Just a gut feeling        +Lovey Dovey

Let me down            +Lovey Dovey
I can walk by myself +Sweeeeet +CG

Gate Checkpoint - 1 Pass

Chapter 3

Could he actually be nice?           +Sweeeeet
Is he only pretending to be cold? +Lovey Dovey

Why are you drinking?      +Lovey Dovey
Please eat something, too. +Sweeeeet

Chapter 4

Continue protecting Shizuka. +Sweeeeet
Get away from Shizuka.        +Lovey Dovey

Roulette Checkpoint - 60% Success Rate

It was Yoshitsune.   +Lovey Dovey
It's because of you. +Sweeeeet

Enemy Checkpoint - 60% Success Rate

Chapter 5

Kazemasa Hattori Hanzo +Sweeeeet +CG
Yoshitsune Minamoto      +Lovey Dovey

I'm having nightmares  +Lovey Dovey
I'm worried about you +Sweeeeet

Chapter 6

Don't overdo it +Sweeeeet
I'll go myself     +Lovey Dovey

Have Hanzo decide +Sweeeeet
Decide by myself     +Lovey Dovey

Friendship Checkpoint - 100 Friendship Points

Chapter 7

I felt so relieved               +Lovey Dovey
My memories are terrible +Sweeeeet

I want to fulfill my destiny +Sweeeeet +CG
I want to stay here           +Lovey Dovey

Roulette Checkpoint - 40% Success Rate

Chapter 8

Open your eyes                         +Sweeeeet
I've caused you more troubles... +Lovey Dovey

It was by Kazemasa's power +Sweeeeet
It was by my father's power   +Lovey Dovey

Friendship Checkpoint - 300 Friendship Points

Chapter 9

If you get hurt, Kazemasa... +Sweeeeet
I can do it!                          +Lovey Dovey

Go back to your village                   +Sweeeeet +CG
Are you going back to your village? +Lovey Dovey

Roulette Checkpoint - 20% Success Rate

Chapter 10

Gate Checkpoint - 6 Passes

He's the most important thing I have +Sweeeeet
He's important to me, but...              +Lovey Dovey

Enemy Checkpoint - 40% Success Rate

I refuse                  +Sweeeeet
Let me think a little +Lovey Dovey

Chapter 11

It's my fault      +Lovey Dovey
Don't apologize +Sweeeeet

Gate Checkpoint - 11 Passes

We're here for you!                                +Sweeeeet
Life is more important than anything else +Lovey Dovey

Enemy Checkpoint - 20% Success Rate

Hattori Hanzo Kazemasa's Thought On Yoshitsune



***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:


 
 

SECRET LOVE ENDING CG:



SWEET LOVE ENDING CG:



HIDDEN LOVE ENDING CG:



Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

1 comment :