20 November 2013

My Sweet Bodyguard for GREE [Mizuki Fujisaki's Walkthrough]

This is Mizuki Fujisaki's walkthrough, from My Sweet Bodyguard for GREEPlease take note that this is not for the paid version of My Sweet Bodyguard. The CGs used were obtained from the events in the GREE version and I'm not sure whether it will occur again.


Mizuki Fujisaki is an odd and mysterious man. He used to be a famous idol but became a bodyguard now. He has a complicated past and like to keep his problem to himself. It is hard to guess what he is thinking. Mizuki is always caring and gentle when he is in bodyguard mode. He is a pet lover who like to talk to the pets and even understand them. A man who like pets is definitely a keeper~ I really like when he start talking about himself, revealing his inner side that no one know.


Note that the compatibility is the ranking of intimacy between you and your bodyguard, starting from C, to A or S by selecting ideal answers in the main story. In this walkthrough, the answers are straight to the point and will guarantee you a S intimacy rank by the end of chapter 15 or earlier. At the last chapter, you can choose either the Secret Happy or Secret Normal Endings~

Chapter 1
Sorry for saying something so odd.
Stay quiet.

Chapter 2
Give a vague smile.
Apologize.

Chapter 3
Agree to go.
Another time, maybe.

Chapter 4
You are pretty lively yourself.
Stay silent.

Chapter 5
Answer vaguely.
I'm grateful.

Chapter 6
Ask if it will be okay.
I would feel bad putting one in my fridge.

Chapter 7
Hear them out.
That isn't what I was asking.

Chapter 8 
I can't go out.
Enter the conversation.

Chapter 9
Thank you.
Nothing.

Chapter 10
Mumble.
You should answer it.

Chapter 11
It might improve my mood a little.
The air is so clean here.

Chapter 12
Try to come up with an answer.
If it had been the bad guy.

Chapter 13
Is that door open?
Observe.

Chapter 14
Ask to be untied.
Try to buy some time

Chapter 15
~no answer selection~

Epilogue 1
~no answer selection~

Epilogue 2
~no answer selection~

Epilogue 3
~no answer selection~

Bonus Present: White Grand Piano (200 Charm)



***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:

  

Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

2 comments :

  1. Can you tell me what happens in the secret ending please? I am very close to the end and I don't know if I can be patient enough to work my trust level up past 8000. >.< Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The protagonist's father told her to go on an date with Mizuki. However, Mizuki is really busy and very hard get to see him. In the end, they went on a date & even to overseas together. It was really sweet to see them spending time together. Actually, you can search on YouTube for his epilogues too :)

      Delete