21 October 2013

My Sweet Bodyguard for GREE [Subaru Ichiyanagi's Walkthrough]


This is Subaru Ichiyanagi's walkthrough, from My Sweet Bodyguard for GREE. Please take note that this is not for the paid version of My Sweet Bodyguard. The CGs used were obtained from the events in the GREE version and I'm not sure whether it will occur again.


Subaru is an excellent cook who like cute things, such as teddy bear or pinkish decoration. It was very unexpected of him but pretty adorable and amazing. He is born rich and well-educated, the father is a politician. I couldn't remember the reason he became a bodyguard, but I know that he is superb at guarding or protecting someone. He is sharp and observant, able to understand the protagonist's inner feelings without being told. Basically, he is the perfect boyfriend that most girls would like. Of course, there are some obstacles which involved jealousy and danger.


Note that the compatibility is the ranking of intimacy between you and your bodyguard, starting from C, to A or S by selecting ideal answers in the main story. In this walkthrough, the answers are straight to the point and will guarantee you a S intimacy rank by the end of chapter 15 or earlier. At the last chapter, you can choose either the Secret Happy or Secret Normal Endings~

Chapter 1
...
I'm not crying!

Chapter 2
It tastes great!
No, I'm not.

Chapter 3
I haven't done anything wrong.
Are you metrosexual?

Chapter 4
You are so kind.
Then... Can I lean on you for a little while?

Chapter 5
I'm really happy you said that to me!
He was only protecting me!

Chapter 6
I'm so full, I feel like falling asleep.
Yes.

Chapter 7
Just a little...
I'm tired from spending the whole day with Kaiji.

Chapter 8 
Yes...
It's embarrassing.

Chapter 9
The information was leaked?!
Yes.

Chapter 10
He's my Bodyguard.
I'm sad.

Chapter 11
You're really a workaholic.
Squeeze hand tighter.

Chapter 12
Yes.
I feel sad thinking of letting go of your hand.

Chapter 13
I could never forget you!
You and Subaru must be really close.

Chapter 14
Don't worry about me!
I cried a lot.

Chapter 15
~no answer selection~

Epilogue 1
If you want to...
It's embarrassing...

Epilogue 2
All right.

Epilogue 3
~no answer selection~

Bonus Present: Tropical Fish Tank (200 Charm)



***SPOILER ALERT***



MAIN STORY'S CGs:

  

Everything shared is purely for entertainment purpose and all credits goes to the publishers and developers. No copyright infringement intended.

No comments :

Post a Comment